• Public & Privately held corporations nationwide
• Gross Sales: $5MM +
• Minimum total debt Assignment: $500,000
• Status: Actively trading corporations desiring to remain in business
• Minimum period established: 3 years
• Crisis Level: Pre-Bankruptcy
• Timing: Time is always of the essence. Any delay can be very costly
1. Current Financial Statement / 10-Q / 10-K
2. Verification of sufficient funds to achieve the objectives for which we are to be engaged.
If you are in the need of debt restructuring, contact us today for an initial consultation.
Some of the Issues that Trigger our Services
• Cash Flow Problems
• Debt Reduction/Consolidation
• Loan Qualification
• Subordination/Substitution of Collateral
• Sale/Purchase of Business/Property
• Plans for Merger/Acquisition or Initial Public Offering (IPO)
• Landlord/Tenant and Commercial Leases
• Equipment Leases
• Vendor/Supplier and other Accounts Payable problems
• Contract negotiations, including Banks, Lessors, Vendors and Customers.
• Recovering Business Debt
• Disputed Payables and Receivables
• Notes and Bondholders
• IRS and State Tax Issues
• UCC / Liens
• Credit History
• Market Ratings, Dun & Bradstreet and other Credit Bureau Filings
“I am delighted to report that KreyePartners was 100% successful and settlements were agreed that were well within our limits.”
Tiger Tuft Corp.